Nothing

I still don't understand what to write. I'm still....... a bit.... confused. I don't know what to write. I don't know where to go. It's a bit confusing. I'm a big girl now. But I still don't know where to go,what to write, who to be, why I'm here, how should I live.

I'm still... trapped.


Trapped by those unusual things.

Fell of to the ground.

Crying and begging for mercy. Reaching and finding something out there.


Something that rather... unreal. I don't know what to do right now. I'm clueless. My life is a big whole punch pack of BOLLOCKS!


I'm still searching, though. Searching for something that, yes, unusual.
But, it's a bit questioning about why I am really that... lost.
Love, maybe? Or fortune? Or even life?
Oh dear, I don't know. I'm still careless about my life. What shall I do to survive this jungle of mistery? I'm still stuck.
At this giant big gigantic web. And also alone.
Crying.
Sleepless.
Screaming and shouting at something that I... can't see.
Something that I can't touch.
Something that unreal. Something that not alive.
Nor dead. Nor both.
I'm restless. I'm breathless. I'm speechless.
I'm not aware. I don't care. Nothing's alive for me now. Not even myself.
I can't survive.
I can't believe in anything anymore.
I'm still...... I don't.........
I think I'm......... lost.
However, I don't mind.
I don't mind being lost.
I don't mind restless.
I don't mind being alone.
Alone is something that I'm good at!
Alone is something better than nothing
Alone is better than empty
Alone is better than...
Alone is better than.....
Alone is better, so much better than...
Alone is very much better than....
Oh God. I'm speechless.
I don't know what to say
I'm not speechless.
No, I'm not.
I'm wordless.
I'm liveless.
I'm... nothing.
Yes. I'm better off alone.
No one love me.
No one care.
No one trying to understand me.
My life is nothing but shame.
My life is nothing but emptyness.
My life is... nothing.

Comments