Happy Ending

What is happy ending anyway? Some people says that "there's no such thing as a happy ending, because happy doesn't have to have an end,"
But what about sad end?
How about it?
They say happy doesn't have to end. But how about sad end? Is sad have to end? Or, just like happy, sad doesn't have to end? How about it? Because, right now, I do feel a little bit sad. Is it that bad? Is it that hopeless?
I kinda sad right now. Incredibly sad.
Since... yesterday. Yeah, I think so. Yesterday was a bit... a quite... sad day. Yesterday I cry out loud. Ah well, you have to let me cry, I've never been cried before lol.

Um, whatelse?
Yeah, today me and some of my friends in moi schoolo went to Tugu-something, it's nice you know, but I hate it somuchoooooooooooooooo!
Agak capek gitu hahaha aduh pokoknya baca aja deh nihyah posting gue di blog interb, hahaha udahlah baca ajaya okay ilopyou all

x

iamabit tired right now, vingt et un <3

Comments