Good Evening London~

Over the years your bodies become walking autobiographies, telling friends and strangers alike of the minor and major stresses of your life


by Marilyn Ferguson



Hey people! It's been years since I wrote in this blog, lol, too dramatic, eh? Um, I'm sitting here in my living room watching Lake House and browsing Lomography and Hong Kong, oui monsieur and mademoiselle! I'm going to Hong Kong this October, 3rd with moi family, oui, big family ;) yeah I'm like waiting for it so much, but I have to make my marks great, dude MARKS lol, oh yeah I got new nickname Owen's Own lol, so cute, eh? Lol em okay, I know my blog nor my art works ain't as pretty as that gal, I know I can't do things as perfect as her, but I have to let myself being as cool as her, right? I mean, she's obviously my role model, though I never met her, hmmm, someone does though and um yeah, I do I do I do believe that everyone can do better than they think, I mean, duh? It's not because they can't do things but it because they don't want to, and trust me that's A HUGE different; Been there done that.

Oh oh yeah, I'm going to Hong kong for not only for shopping or go to disneyland, but I'm going to hunting pics, oui I'm going to bring both my Fisheye and my Supersampler! Oui, my Bluebelle and my Y-E-S! lol, I'm going to love the trip. oui oui I know that Hong Kong is not as pretty as London nor America that has those beautiful buildings, but Hong Kong has those pretty people too, right? Okay that means that I just can't wait to be in Hong Kong, oh well at least I just can wait to my getaway vacation! I need it so bad lol ;D

Okay hm, things that happened lately? Nothing, nada. I mean, I do cried twice this week but, hey, it's been like soooooo long since I cried that hard, lol. First one caused by moi self and Smother movie, lol, I cried. Then second one caused by moi too, because I want so badly to my getaway vacation it was yesterday, I really want to go to somewhere, not Jakarta, I mean doesn't mean that I hate Jakarta but... I want to go to Bandung sooooo BAAAAAADLY rawrrr, or somewhere else, don't care don't think but I want to go to bandung, oui mere, I want to go to bandung; and yeah by movie too, Click, lol those movies are related to reason that I cried. Hm, I always carried around things like that, I mean those coincidence thingy, its been here since like forever but i dont hate it, I dont complain about it, i don't know if it's a curse or if its a blessing, i think ill survive lol.

those are those things are things. though the lovers' love the lovers gone the lover love the loversgone ;)

x


Owen's Own ;)

Comments