Am Not

I am sorry.

I'm sorry I'm not easy enough to swallow and understand. I'm sorry I'm not simpler. I'm sorry I can't be enough for you to stay and fight for the existence of us. I'm sorry I'm not lovely enough to be easily forgiven for all of my mistakes. I'm sorry I'm hard to be perceived. I'm sorry I'm not deserving of irrevocable love. I'm sorry I can't be the perfect vessel to pour all your love into. I'm sorry I'm not woman enough or too much of a woman. I'm sorry I'm not the right amount; I will always be too much or too little. I'm sorry that my needs are unbearable and not wholesome enough to be taken care of. I'm sorry for the things that I did wrong while I could have done differently. I'm sorry because I wasn't put right together, there are parts of me that seems to be missing or in excess.

I'm sorry for everything that I am and everything that I am not.