Cause It's Hard Inside, Isn't That Enough?

I would be completely lying if I do not say I have had enough. I would be lying if I say I am not done. I would be lying if I admit to you that this void in my heart does not corrupt the whole part of my soul. I would be lying if I tell you I am not giving up. I would be lying if I tell you that my body is not slowly degrading away and succumbing into nothingness. I would be lying if I say I like being misunderstood. I would be lying if I say I like being alone all the time. I would be lying if I say I am

Can I laugh at the love songs some hypocrite teenage singers wrote? They all wrote about how this basically girl who no one ever notices--who is a geek and a nerd in every sensible terms available, who likes watching movies and cuddling up with her pillows more than being at some typical parties at some hip clubs, who finds delight in eating well-cooked medium well steak and mashed potatoes rather than goes on a diet, who finds happiness in reading some novels with absurd endings rather than gossip some nonsense, who still reads comic books from time to time, who listens to music like it is the best thing ever invented after books, who likes to get lost in the woods, who admits her pain-- could get someone eventually, though people do not like her but there will come this prince charming who sweep off her feet and will take her dancing under the moonlight.

I want to hear about those real girls who people do not care about. Who always end up sitting alone and eating alone at the cafeteria. Who are teased often by the society because they do not fit in. Who find strength in the darkest of times. Who could survive on being alone. Who is a solitary figure because nature forces them. Who finds beauty in simple little details like finding a bracelet in a Marie Antoinette fashion or getting a cup of warm tea. I want to hear about real girls who break down easily but pick themselves up without getting any help from anyone. I want to hear about girls who feel pain and agony simultaneously.

I want to feel. I want to feel. I want to feel.