Morpheus


I live in the dark land beyond the path of the sun. it is neither bright nor dark. it is neither sunny nor cloudy. it is neither beautiful nor sad. you cannot tell morning or night and wrong or right. it just as it is. you can set the time on your own. it is backward as it is also forward. it is upright as it is downright. I'm like Alice, because when everything is nonsense, nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't and everything that isn't what it is would be what it is. people have different sets of eyes here, more often their lefts are different from their rights. they are all beautiful. they have mermaid hair. most of them are tall and lean but there are some that are tall and skinny. the women have nails that could change colour, they depends on the mood, most of the women usually have red and pink nails (red and pink are the colour of love and happiness, respectively) although sometimes the women have nude nails. they all wear white dresses, like those you see in Greece God and Goddess. they are all identically smart, because they are all telepathic, so when they discover something, they will automatically share the information and all isn't lost. they reproduce identical children. but I am the exception, because my mother and father were cursed when I was born. but I am not like Harry Potter nor am I like Neo, I am not the chosen one. I am the ugly duckling who live in the beautiful white swan world. I'm not supposed to be here.