Amusing

"que pasa?"
I'm good. I'm terrifically good. fantastically good. wait. scratch that. I'd be lying. I'm not good. I'm not terrifically good. I'm not fantastically good. I feel like a sandstorm hit my veins or a blizzard strikes through my lungs, or occasional meteor shower in my head. I feel lifeless, helpless, tired and lost.

sleep is more like something to finish the day off--and start the day-- rather than as a relieve, because I get to sleep for only 4-6 hours each day. I feel like a dead rat that is moving in current of the river, because I can't feel anything but people move around me, I'm getting somewhere but I'm aimless too, I know I'm going somewhere, but I don't know where I'm going, or rather, I'm just moving to the end of the river and by then I'd probably know where I'm going.

I'm still trying to find someone that could and would help me, when I'm alone, I feel like nobody would love me and nobody could bear me and nobody would care, but as I go out with my friends, laugh with them, I feel like I don't have any pain at all, no sadness whatsoever and I feel like someone out there could hold me still, however, the feeling doesn't last, the hunch doesn't last, because as I become alone, once again, I realized that nobody could and would and should. I shouldn't be like this.


X: Define being alone.
Y: It's when you're with nobody but your own thoughts.
Y: or when you're in sea of people but you feel like there's nobody.