Keeping It In The Family


"It is believed that memories are also recorded in the genes. Not only your memories, but your ancestors, too."
"So it is possible that I feel very sad about a person that left, but I don't know the existence of this person, is actually my ancestor's memories? So... the person who left didn't left me, but left my ancestor?"
he nodded. "Just like my brother's case. He had the same exact experience with my grandpa."
"Wow..."
"Yeah, that's why we tend to do the same mistake that our ancestors made."
"Wow... well, my aunt said that I looked like my grandma's grandma, or something like that. So maybe it is like that? That my memory is similar to my ancestor's."
"Could be... but for all I know, there is no open-for-public research for this, so it is possible it is another conspiracy theory."

it is a theory from my friend. so the person who left me wasn't really left me, but left my ancestor. I've already thought about this concept, but never really think about it any further because the lack of information and the lack of research. However, when he told me about this, it made me rethink about it. is it possible? but who left my ancestor? and why the memories of this person who left is planted in my memory? Why not my dad's? Or someone else from our family, there must be lots of other candidates from our family, why me? Because we look the same? Or is it because I'm going to experience the same event like hers? Life is killing me slowly, day by day.

[goodbyestockholm]

Comments