Temptation of Childish Desire

Bad news: my laptop died. I mean like literally. somebody poured water on it, so the hard drive just dead. I miss my laptop so bad. I have no desire for writing in the new one. My scanned photos are gone, my songs, my videos. Everything. Gone. Vanished.

So here I am writing with the new one, still trying to adapt with the new system, although I must say, this laptop have much better system than the old one. But still, I miss my black one.
Time gets faster everyday. I still can't believe things that I hear and things that I feel, I still can't believe in two months my senior will attend the end of the school exam, which makes me feel inhuman. The thought of this makes me even scared of time. It grew faster and faster everyday. I hate this. I hate high school as well, especially the jocks, but after reading Kak Cassey's post, I feel very grateful to be in high school.

I don't know though, is it my feeling or not. Or maybe if it because me being so busy. Life is harder every time and time is faster. I hate this feeling. And it doesn't even change when I'm alone. Time goes by so fast when I'm alone, too. Or maybe because it is. Maybe because time had gone faster than it used to be. Maybe.
Romance kills lately. Especially romance novels. I hate reading them lately, so instead of finishing my "ONE DAY", I'm trying to finish "THE VIRGIN SUICIDES". I know I'm kind of off-the-mojo lately. I eat, I drink, I sleep, I laugh, I learn, I read, I study, I watch but I feel nothing. I need ups and downs, I need "rollercoaster", I need mood. I'm not saying that I'm not grateful. It's just... I need companion.

I have so many things to do. So good night now :) see you when I see you.
PS: if the photo is yours, please tell me.

Comments