Floral Bag and Admissions

I have no idea what major that I'm going to take next year. I'm still confused whether to take pure engineer science, or Information Engineering and Media. I can take pure engineer science in Bandung, back in my home town. If I take Information Engineering and Media, I have to study in Singapore, in NTU.

Almost everyone that I ask about which major should I take, I always get the same answer. "Teknik, Dil" "Engineer!" sometimes, though, people always say that I should be a psychologist instead. But none of them makes me feel like "oh yeah this is the career path that I should take."

I'm going to do istiharah pray, its when you're confused with something and when you are in doubts, you go do the pray. And I'm very confused and in doubts.
believe it or not, I took the test from flowchart above and got Computer Science

I need floral bag.

Comments