My Kind of Guy

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here in facebook to answer this.Then see what happens.
If you're a guy - post this as "my kind of girl"
If you're a girl - post this as "my kind of boy"
1. Do you need him/her to be good looking? it would be fine but who cares good look if you have good heart?
2. Smart? yep, smarter than me but not rocket science smart, but Tony Stark smart
3. Preferred age? older, my friends are mostly older than me, and well, yeah, I prefer older, much older, but not 30 years older!
4. Preferred height?
taller than me
5. How about sense of humor?
good sense of humor
6. How about piercing? no
7. Accepts you for who you are? yep yep yep
8. Pink hair? What would my friends say?
9. Mushy or no? no
10. Thin or fat?
in between, Jason Segel's or Alexander Skarsgard's
11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)? white, tanned, Alexander Skarsgard's tan, Mark Owen's skin colour
12. Long hair or short hair? depends, does he look good on long hair? I like both
13. Plastic or metal? huh?
14. Smells good? yep, has his own scents that defined him
15. Smoker? he must be straightedge
16. Drinker? straightedge
17. Girl/Boy-next-door type? nope, I like the mysterious, but well known kinda guy
18. Muscular? he works out yes, but not really muscular
19. Plays piano? errr yes I guess, depends
20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar? definitely!! I like seeing a guy who has accoustic guitar in his room, he appreciates music
21. Plays violin? mm no thanks.
22. Sings very good? it doesn't matter.
23. Vain? don't think so
24. With glasses? doesn't matter
25. With braces? doesn't matter
26. Shy type? not shy but calm
27. Rebel or good boy/girl? he knows when to be in a good time, being rebel, but not everyday
28. Active or passive? doesn't matter
29. Tight or bomb? err in between
30. Singer or dancer? depends
31. Stunner? no thank you
32. Hiphop? cool
33. Earrings? no thank you
34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
no thank you, I'ma jealous type
35. Dimples? errr nope, well, depends
36. Bookworm? yep
37. Mr/Ms. love letter? no thank you, texts are enough.
38. Playful? well, okay maybe.
39. Flirt? depends
40. Poem writer? not a real job, but he could if he wants to
41. Serious? at times.
42. Campus crush? no, thank you
43. Painter? double yes, but not the crazy painter
44. Religious? of course!!
45. Someone who likes to tease people? yes, he laughs others, but he knows boundaries.
46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak? mix of both
47. Speaks 20 languages? whoa, it would be cool.
48. Loyal or faithful? both
49. Good kisser? should I answer this? No? K
50. Loves children? yep!!!

Comments