Andi, Part II

I did not know the aftermath of meeting you would lead into this: numerous servings of tea, biscuits, swapping sweaters, sleepy pillow talks, and money spent on developing infinite amount of film rolls.
You broke all the truths and ideas that I have set up for myself about the world, its inhabitants, and how they should have reacted with each other. Such a magnificent experience to exist alongside with you. You gave me a whole new meaning of friendship, although we have settled on a maybe. Maybe has never been so contradictory; what we had – a maybe – was enough, for now. Our restless search for each other's companionship felt so desirably real. A forced relationship was not what we needed. For now.

It felt too rushed – too cowardly early – to call it as something impactful, yet it felt right. Our lives had been synchronised to match each others' pace. Not perfectly, thankfully, since we still got millions of seconds to learn about each other and adapt to one another.

However, the most important thing I learned from him was his juxtaposition. How can an absence of someone becomes the existence of void in me?