One thing for sure

Okay one thing for sure! I need getaway vacation so much badly I need it so much, I mean... all of my friends already got their holiday, but moi? I still have to go to school and do some stuff, yes, test, oh God! And yes, I don't like to go to school in these days, no not the person, not the teacher, not the subjects, but someway, I feel insecure being in school lately.

I don't know how, I don't know why, I just... I don't know... I want to go to Bandung berry much so badly, yes yes, I want to go outside Jakarta very badly, non, I want to go to Bandung very badly, I want to taste HOLIDAY. Well, how long does it takes to get to Bandung? Ah well, my mum doesn't want to go Bandung just yet. Why? I don't know, I mean, I NEED HOLIDAY AND GETAWAY VACATION! My mum seems doesn't understand and doesn't want to go home, urgh, I want to go to Bandung and God please do I want to go to Bandung now! Now! Noooow! Why things happens so fast but when I do need one, I mean... when I don't want things have an end, it always is, but when I don't need them, it's, like, forever to get done with, o deeeeeear! My life is all the way around, up is down and down is somewhere else.

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I need GETAWAY VACATION oui mommy oui!

Comments