Late wake up

Hello there, Yeti! I'm shocked! I woke up at........... Ill let you guess! Non 6. Nor 10. Well I woke up at 1 pm. I know its VERY LATE. What can I say? Since friday last week, I stayed up late until like about 1 pm, then yesterday I stayed up until 4 am. Very extremely, huh? Oui. I heard adzan.
Enough about my extremely late sleep, lets talk about where i am right now.
Where I am is I'm at my dads car, sitting, a bit sleepy. Who with me is Betary, Nadhif& hisnurse and my Dad. Where are we going is Pim. What happening is rain starts to fall (Gosh, I love to see rain when using Jeep, all seems very.... small, yet fragile, but sad and... calmy; I just love it). What am I doing is trying to stay awake, I'm awfully sleepy.

I saw this couple. I think they drove motorcycle instead of car. It was raining and it still is. They were stood under the telephone booth to protect themself. The guy was in front of the girl, he was crossing his hand in front of the booth. I can imagine what he said to her.........
Her: Oh my God. Its heavy rain, love
Him: Lets safe ourself under the telephone booth!
(walk...)
Her: The raindrops still can touching me (puppy face)
Him: Okay, let me stand in the front, I'll protect you!
Her: oh, thank you my dear.

It was so romantic, but imagine the telephone booth was red. The guy had brunette hair with green eyes and the girl had brunette hair, too with hazelnut color eyes. Replace the usual motorbike wiff harley davidson. And you get...... romantic 50's UK movie
or Germany

Oh Gosh. Its raining and Im listening to Love of My Life. Estatic? Incredibly charming!

Dooodles and Freddy Mccury(bener gasih?)
Lala

Comments